Getting it right means planning.
Here's how we'll do it...
We do like a good cake
(and the occasional metaphor!)
Successful communications design is a bit like a great cake; with the right ingredients, the result is greater than the sum of the component parts.
To succeed, an understanding of the brand (not just it's visual identity), the audience, the message and desired outcome need to be combined with strong visuals, great copy and the right medium.
Understanding and communicating your brand and messages consistently across all your touch-points is also essential. Your printed material, website, social media, premises and customer service should all compliment one-and-other.
Our focus is always on great creative design that delivers, whatever the medium.
The design process
Our approach to projects does vary depending on the complexity of the brief and the nature of the client relationship. The following is typical however.
- Discovery meeting – Ideally face-to-face to establish your needs and learn about your business or charity
- The proposal – A document which outlines the brief for the project and the associated costs. The brief can either be initially drawn up by you in advance, or developed collaboratively if you’re unfamiliar with the process.
- Creative execution – the design concept and development stage. We’ll take the brief and develop a creative solution which meets your objectives.
- Final production – at this stage we prepare the final artwork, website etc, have it proof read and then signed off.
- Delivery/handover – Depending on the project, you’ll receive the final artwork files, printed material, website, training or whatever project deliverables are agreed. For websites, full training on how to update content will be given.
- Ongoing support – For online projects, ongoing support is always available should you need it - ask for details.